Well, we’ve had a very hot and dry summer in Vancouver the past two months with temperatures reaching 34C (in land) which unfortunately has resulted in an unprecedented wildfire season. Then BAM! Rainfall!!! And the temperature drops 10C. And if there’s anything I’ve learned, us Vancouverites (and surrounding regions) love to complain about the weather. Or maybe we just like to complain…
- on Login Password Or the french keyboard..
- on Curvalicious They go on forever!
- on Login Password yes hate it when this happens, especially if the c…
- on Introducing Bean Awww. Happy Birthday, B!
- on Vancouver Weather Thanks for your thoughtful comment, Mario! :)
- on Vancouver Weather This is awesome, funny, yet also deep in being a p…
- on Happy Father’s Day That's funny - I like it!
- on Serious Leak Hey, Laura, This is now one of my FAV'S!!