I must admit, I’m a major cheese ball. Sometimes when I’m marking students’ math tests, I write little comments or draw little pictures on them to entertain myself a bit. For example, if a student blows me away by demonstrating exceptionally well-written, abstract but coherent math reasoning, I would write “Just like how I like my steak, well done.” (Though, honestly I just like it medium done). Couple this with probably the best words I could ever hear from my Father, “Well done, my good and faithful servant”, I couldn’t help but smoosh these two together.
- on Introducing Bean Awww. Happy Birthday, B!
- on Vancouver Weather Thanks for your thoughtful comment, Mario! :)
- on Vancouver Weather This is awesome, funny, yet also deep in being a p…
- on Happy Father’s Day That's funny - I like it!
- on Serious Leak Hey, Laura, This is now one of my FAV'S!!
- on Rejection Hurts Since my art work us, shall we say, "sub-par", I h…
- on Free Entree ps. I like this cartoon
- on Free Entree I heard a variation of that joke: An elderly coupl…