So I’ve tested this cartoon on a few people and they didn’t always understand it so at the risk of not being funny through explanation, here goes: In Western media, our conscience is often portrayed as a little angel and devil sitting on our shoulders. The angel tells us to do good while the devil does the complete opposite and they’re always at war with each other. Based on this logic then, in hell, I imagined our conscience would look like this.
- on Introducing Bean Awww. Happy Birthday, B!
- on Vancouver Weather Thanks for your thoughtful comment, Mario! :)
- on Vancouver Weather This is awesome, funny, yet also deep in being a p…
- on Happy Father’s Day That's funny - I like it!
- on Serious Leak Hey, Laura, This is now one of my FAV'S!!
- on Rejection Hurts Since my art work us, shall we say, "sub-par", I h…
- on Free Entree ps. I like this cartoon
- on Free Entree I heard a variation of that joke: An elderly coupl…