After becoming a parent and since being published, the ideas on cartooning about babies has been nonstop. I can’t keep up. There isn’t enough time in a day to whip them all up. This particular cartoon happened when I was flustered trying to make dinner and my toddler was clamoring for my attention. She wanted me to pick her up. I couldn’t and so told her. The sirens went off. In exasperation I said, “Ughhh, the world doesn’t revolve around you!!” and then the light went on. 🙂
- on Introducing Bean Awww. Happy Birthday, B!
- on Vancouver Weather Thanks for your thoughtful comment, Mario! :)
- on Vancouver Weather This is awesome, funny, yet also deep in being a p…
- on Happy Father’s Day That's funny - I like it!
- on Serious Leak Hey, Laura, This is now one of my FAV'S!!
- on Rejection Hurts Since my art work us, shall we say, "sub-par", I h…
- on Free Entree ps. I like this cartoon
- on Free Entree I heard a variation of that joke: An elderly coupl…