This cartoon was initially drawn with a dorky muscular man with buck teeth, a chicken and then a dude buying a watermelon in the lineup of a grocery checkout. My husband thought the chicken should be at the back and the muscular man should look gangster. So I listened to him (must have been a blue moon) and drew this up. I went to town on my gangster dude. I’m not sure if you’ve noticed it yet but I do love inserting inside jokes or additional details to my cartoons. The NCTM, you’ll have to google it because it’s an extremely gangster organization. EXTREMELY. Now, they’re in a lineup to God knows where. I just wanted to keep it simple but I think in the end, it still looks a bit busy. Perhaps that’s why it was rejected? Well, that and maybe it’s too “esoteric”?
- on Login Password Or the french keyboard..
- on Curvalicious They go on forever!
- on Login Password yes hate it when this happens, especially if the c…
- on Introducing Bean Awww. Happy Birthday, B!
- on Vancouver Weather Thanks for your thoughtful comment, Mario! :)
- on Vancouver Weather This is awesome, funny, yet also deep in being a p…
- on Happy Father’s Day That's funny - I like it!
- on Serious Leak Hey, Laura, This is now one of my FAV'S!!